BUILDER / CONTRACTOR / DEVELOPER / INVESTOR ALERT!! This 5.33 acre property in Warwick Township is a perfect opportunity for the right individual with vision. Subdivision plans were drawn up 10 years ago, but never submitted. (See Docs) Agency is willing to draw the plans up again at a discounted rate. No internal photos available at the request of the sellers. 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath Farmhouse in okay condition, but needs work. Each bedroom has it's own full bathroom. Kitchen is currently being remodeled. Newer huge 3 car oversized pole barn with steel roof. To be used for storage or vehicles. Septic questionable. Property being purchased "As Is". Beautiful quiet setting surrounded by trees. Central Bucks School District. Buyer to do their own "due diligence" for what's required for the Township Inspections and U&O.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
2,648 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Dirt, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Private, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Private, Rural, Secluded, Subdivision Possible, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price