âWelcome to a beautifully updated 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom home in âRed Cedar Hillâ located on a quiet 0.26 acre corner lot with a private fenced back yard and a large 5-car driveway. This move-in ready open-floor concept home presents numerous updates throughout. Completely upgraded kitchen features modern cabinetry, brand-new top rated stainless steel appliances, beautiful quartz countertops and an oversized two-tier island adjacent to the spacious dining / family room with desirable vaulted high ceilings. All the interior walls were repainted to perfection. Among other recent updates are renovated baths, new heating and central air, new flooring, windows and doors, brand new siding and gutters and much more. Conveniently situated close to parks, shopping, restaurants, churches, gyms and within commuting distance to Center City, Princeton and New York. Call today to schedule your appointment!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,500 sq. ft
Red Cedar Hill
Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 110.00 x 101.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Level, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price