Back on the market and better than before, this beautiful home and property are located in the sought-after "The Ridings" community - large homes on generous lots with wide, tree-lined streets. The current owner has made numerous improvements that provide the amenities today's buyers desire in addition to raising the level of elegance within the home; interior painting includes the solid wood trim and custom wood work through the formal rooms and up the stairs all painted a crisp white, new modern lighting fixtures, addition of a split unit in the 4-seasons room with remote controlled skylights, updates to the kitchen and bathrooms, new pool equipment and liner, solar panels on the back roof fully owned that offsets all the electric costs (owner actually gets paid each month for the excess!), deer fencing around the entire property, and so much more. Large openings through all the main level rooms lends to the feel of an open floor plan with French doors off the kitchen leading into the voluminous 4-seasons room that provides panoramic views of the paver patio with outdoor kitchen area, separately fenced pool area, and yards of manicured grass. The solid wood kitchen cabinets have been painted to the desired white that most current buyers seek - with matching panels on the SubZero refrigerator. The center island with seating is painted a handsome contrasting black. The kitchen flows into the cozy family room, boasting one of 3 fireplaces. Upstairs, the main bedroom is spacious with sitting area, double-sided gas fireplace and vaulted ceiling while its private bath boasts a newer modern spa tub. Three well-sized bedrooms share an updated full bath off the hall. Plenty of more living and recreational space can be found in the fully finished basement. The original outdoor lighting, and central vac are being sold AS-IS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished
- Double Pane, Skylights
- 3. Brick, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Heated
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Full, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price