Welcome to 1300 Bear Tavern Road known worldwide as Duncraven. Situated on 61 acres, this property has hosted over the years, USEF A Rated horse shows attracting beginner riders as well as the top elite equestrians. A beautiful 1800's colonial with 3 BR 2.5 BATH features a light and airy interior, upgraded with a gourmet kitchen, HW flooring, vaulted ceilings in FR, Stone woodburning fireplace, central air and a deck that spans the back of the home. A charming, detached garage has a finished second level with full bath, heating & AC. The grounds include several outbuildings ; professional indoor arena with GGT footing, a misting system for dust control and an upstairs viewing lounge & viewing deck with heat & a/c. 2 barns with 50 stalls, five large wash/grooming stalls, two tack rooms, two trunk rooms, a storage room, a laundry room, and an office. There are 4 outdoor professional show arenas with all-weather footing, plus several fenced fields & pastures for turn out. This business opportunity has endless possibilities. The land has been preserved but there is an additional building lot in case you want to build your own home. Just 6 minutes from Rt 295, 15 minutes to Princeton, and close to the vacation towns of Lambertville and New Hope. Central to Philadelphia and New York City and 8 minutes to Trenton/Mercer Airport, 12 minutes to major train stations makes commuting a breeze. Opportunity knocking. Come see this beautiful property today
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
2,629 sq. ft
Propane, Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
BEAR TAVERN E.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Cleared, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price